PreSeason Conditioning Camp to be offered again in August - SIGNUP FORM NOW ONLINE
SMMHA 2018 PRE-SEASON CONDITIONING CAMP
SMMHA is pleased to
once again offer the Pre-Season Conditioning Camp in 2018. The camp is
open to Novice, Atom, Peewee, Bantam ages (based on 18-19 season) and
will run from Monday, August 27th to Thursday, August 30th.
provides players with the chance to hit the ice and get ready for the
start of the hockey season and try-outs. Instruction and drills will
focus on skating, shooting, passing and playmaking. Each ice time will
be run by current minor hockey coaches and power skating/skills
* Players must be registered with SMMHA for the 2018-19 season.
* The camp fee will be $60.00 per player.
* Players are guaranteed a total of 4 ice times with times running at 6:16pm, 7:15pm, and 8:15pm organized by age/division.
* A complete registration requires the on-line form and e-transfer to be submitted. The fee must be received by INTERAC e-transfer through any Canadian financial institution using the email address: [email protected] (please indicate player name in transfer)
* Register early as spaces are limited and on a first come, first served basis. Any registration requests above the maximum will be placed on a waitlist and notified by email.
* Full hockey equipment is mandatory for each ice time.
* It is important to note that the camp is not a dedicated individual skill development camp so players won’t receive individual instruction or player evaluations. Questions? Please contact Mark Brintnell at [email protected]
TO REGISTER FOR THE CAMP - PLEASE COMPLETE THIS ONLINE FORM
Preseason Conditioning Camp SMMHA Players 2018