Following last year’s successful
SMMHA Pre-Season Conditioning Camp, SMMHA is pleased to offer the 2017-18 Pre-Season Conditioning Camp. The
2017-18 camp will run from Monday, August 28, 2017 to Thursday, August 31,
The online registration form
is now live, and applications are being accepted. Applications will close on August 1, 2017.
The camp provides players with the chance to hit the ice and get ready for the start of the hockey season and try-outs. The camp cost will remain at $50.00/player. Register early as spaces are limited and on a first come, first served basis.
Due to high demand last year, this year’s camp has been expanded from 2 to 3 ice times per night. Each player will be guaranteed 4 ice times and each ice time will be run by current BB/AE/Girls coaching/skill development staff. On ice instruction and drills will focus on skating, shooting, passing and playmaking.
- Players must be registered with SMMHA for the 2017-18 season. Unregistered players are not permitted to register for the camp.
- The $50.00 registration fee must be received by INTERAC e-transfer in order for registration to be confirmed. Registration (including payment) is on a first come, first served basis using the online form/e-transfer. INTERAC e-transfer can be made using the email address: [email protected] through any Canadian financial institution.
- Any registration requests above the maximum will be placed on a waitlist and notified by email and the e-transfer payment will not be processed. If a spot opens up, email notification will be issued and payment processed. This could occur up to camp start date.
- Ice times: Monday thru Thursday at 6:15pm, 7:15pm and 8:15pm.
- Full hockey equipment is mandatory for each ice time and each player will provide their own practice jersey.
- It is important to note that the camp is not a dedicated individual skill development camp so players won’t receive individual instruction or player evaluations.